Endless Time

  • the_blue_fox2006
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17 6:03 AM
      Lou,
      I am still not finding the poem that was sent a while back, the one that I wrote called Endless Time. You said it was posted somewhere. How do I find it? Thanks.
    • Louis Rugani
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18 6:45 AM
        It's in our Files, first entry, Cindy.

        Lou

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19, 2009
          Still not finding anything over there to the left of the screen that says "files" on this page, sorry Lou.
          There is a "files" option to the left on The Remembering Kenosha site, but not on this one.

          It's not that I can't find the poem, Its just easier to cut and paste if I know where it's stored...I stored it here.