Halloween Music

  • mizchita
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
      Lou... good show on Sunday. I do like your special Halloween songs.
      Oh, the memories they bring back.

      Bets
    • Missy
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006

        I agree, Lou did a GREAT job.

        Mellissa
        mizchita <betty@...> wrote:
        Lou... good show on Sunday. I do like your special Halloween songs.
        Oh, the memories they bring back.

        Bets

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Louis Rugani
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
          Missy and Bets:
          Thank you both so much.
          It really means a lot to hear.
          Next Sunday, we'll be closer to Halloween and the program will be in keeping.
          (Boo. ;-)