Lady Pianist from Lawrence Welk Show Still Playing

  • the_blue_fox2006
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2009
      We talked on Remembering kenosha about the Lawrence Welk Show. The lady that played piano so well was Jo Ann Castle. She is still playing at Branson Missouri, to this day, and so are the Lennon Sisters.
      Although we always watched that program, Mom used to joke about Lawrence Welk, saying, " The poor guy, he can't count past two.. a one and a two and a..."