Fw: Thanx for the request!!!!!

  • Louis Rugani
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2006
      -----Original Message-----
      From: John J. Rieger
      Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 8:41 PM
      To: X779@...
      Subject: Thanx for the request!!!!!

      Hi Lou,
      Sincere thanx for the request played on your Tuesday show. I never
      expected the website mention, though. Sincere thanx!!!!!
      You are mentioned on the NEWS-INFO page. Again, thanx Lou. (My late
      mother always spelled it "thanx", so the tradition continues, I guess.

      <<8-16: All I did was request a song on 1050 WLIP (Kenosha,WI) and the
      jock, Lou Rugani, not only played the song, "Don't You Know", by Della
      Reese, but also plugged DX-midAMerica on the air, noting the research
      and vast info on the site. This was much, much more than I had ever
      hoped for.

      May I return the favor? We'll, why not! Lou has "The Music Of The Stars"
      on <a href="http://www.wlip.com">1050-WLIP</a> on Sunday from 0700-1100
      CLT. If you're within the signal, give it a listen. Truly, truly
      different and well researched radio. Lou is an intelligent, kind and
      decent person from my short dealings with him in the form of dx, info on
      stations and this request. My question is how is he in radio, hihihi!

      John J. Rieger, South Milwaukee,WI

      DX-midAMerica 1981-2006 25 years!
      24/7 NSP! We never close!