Jackie Gleason Orchestra

  • Louis Rugani
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
      The Music of the Stars has featured Jackie over the years, although it's really more in the line of 'mood music'. We'll air some JG next Sunday with Bobby Hackett's trumpet.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Gleason

      =Lou=
    • the_blue_fox2006
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
        Thanks, Lou, I'll listen in. I remember watching Jackie's show as a youngster, and my Mom enjoyed the baritone voice of Frank ( Frankie ) Fontaine, who played " Crazy Googenheim". Mom would say, " He really has a beautiful voice, But I don't care to watch him when he sings". Ha ha. then, Dad would say, " Remember when we used to watch the radio?"