220Bob Rivers - There's A Santa Who Looks A Lot Like Elvis

  • Carol S
    Dec 13, 2010
      There's a Santa who looks a lot like Elvis
      The King of Rock and Roll
      Take a look at the double chin
      He's weighing about 310
      With golden chains and sequined belt below

      There's a Santa who looks a lot like Elvis
      Down at the K-Mart store
      But the scariest sight to see
      Is that jolly VIP
      In a pompadour

      A pair of blue suede boots and a beard with black roots
      And a face you knew way back when
      A drawl in his talk and a swaggering walk
      And the hips that wiggled back then
      My mom and dad can barely wait to see the King again

      He's a Santa who sounds a lot like Elvis
      With every ho ho ho
      There's that faint peanut butter smell
      Whenever he says noel
      Those lips are always twitching to and fro

      There's a Santa who looks a lot like Elvis
      Soon the band will start
      And the thing that would pleasure Bing
      Is a carol by the King
      Right here in K-mart

      You ain't nothing but a reindeer
      Flying all the time
      You ain't nothing but a reindeer
      Flying all the time
      Well you ain't never brought a present
      And you ain't no friend of mine

      Hey, we're here every day from 2 to 4. If you want to feed the reindeer just leave `em a peanut butter and `nanner sandwich. They'll eat it later.

      He's a Santa who looks a lot like Elvis
      Well, thank you very much. Thank you.
      Signs you can't ignore
      Well, I have put on a few pounds
      It's the wackiest thing to see
      Buddy Holly's on his knee
      Boy, you're a skinny little feller aren't you?
      And I'm almost sure
      Sure it's Elvis once more
      Uh, ho ho ho, ho ho ho. Thank you. Thank you very much.