212Re: Eddie Fisher.

  • Carol S
    Sep 26, 2010
      --- In MusicOfTheStars@yahoogroups.com, "LouRugani" <x779@...> wrote:

      > Entertainer Eddie Fisher, whose singing career was overshadowed by scandals of
      > his marriages to Debbie Reynolds and Elizabeth Taylor, has died of complications from hip surgery at a hospital in Berkeley. He was 82.
      >
      > We'll feature his life work on Sunday's Music of the Stars.

      What A Great Show, he was a wonderful singer, I never payed attention
      to his songs. Again another Enjoyable Sunday. You never let the listeners down. You are a True Profesional, in your Great Broadcasting voice. Until next Sunday, "Keep Your Dreams Alive"

      Eddy Fisher an Amazing Artist.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic