182Christmas Programs Were Truly Enjoyable

  • Blue
    Dec 28, 2009
      Thanks so much, Lou for your Candlelight Christmas Eve, and your Carol for Another Christmas. Songs were very wonderful, and thoughfully arranged.
      Enjoyed very much while baking the last of the Christmas cookies, wrapping the last presents, and then again in the morning, as we had coffee and cookies (Santa always leaves a few) and unwrapped those presents, listening to all the wonderful poetry, music and scriptures read by Orson Welles and of course, Lou.
      You make everyone elses holidays so special with your shows on WLIP, I hope you had yourself a Merry Little Christmas and had an enjoyable holiday yourself.
      Blessings and Wishes for a Happy New Year,
      Cyn