129EASTER "EGGS"TRAVAGANDA

  • the_blue_fox2006
    Apr 13, 2009
      Lou,
      I thought the Easter "Eggstravaganda" was really good. I especially enjoyed hearing about the making of the film "Easter Parade", interesting stuff there about MGM.. and also liked the message you added at the end of the program, about the heart.
      I love all the little known facts that you tell us on both of your shows. As I have said, I love all kinds of music, and look forward to my Sunday coffee and listening to The Music Of The Stars, every Sunday morning on WLIP. Keep up the good work !!!