125Re: More Time = How many "numbers" ???

  • Philip Livingston
    Mar 30, 2009
      --- In MusicOfTheStars@yahoogroups.com, "the_blue_fox2006" <the_blue_fox2006@...> wrote:
      > Music Of The Stars, In a musical, mathematical, point of view question, regarding the stars, ( of course..Music + Stars = Gershwin.),may I ask
      > how many times has Gershwin's "Rhapsody In Blue" been played in the movies over the years???? counting cartoons, etc.?
      > Is it my imagination or is it just that so many Gershwin songs have been used in the movies and theatre ???

      If I were producing a cartoon or movie, I would purposely find a place to put a smidgeon of Gershwin. His music is enchanting, lush, and inspiring. AND THEN I would play a whole piece during the credits.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic