114Louie Bellson

  • mrcooby
    Feb 18, 2009
      I had the indisputable privilage and honor to meet and converse with
      Louie on several occasions. A good friend of mine, Joe Pulice is (a
      veteran drummer) and good friend of Louie's. Although I had met Louie
      at Percussion Clinics and conventions, I was most honored to see him
      again with Joe two and a half years ago at a special concert in honor
      of Louie put on by the Drummer's Instructor's Guild, of which I was a
      member. It was a great show and tribute to Louie coupled with the
      additional pleasure of introducing Aaron and Ryan to Louie with a few
      pictures! He was one of the greatest drummers AND the greatest
      individuals I have ever met and will be sorely missed. Shane Mooney