morels and???

  • terry caudle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
    got the amanitas at rollins lake a couple of days ago. camera and I got rained on so my camera was outa commish for a couple of days to dry out, they were fresh when found, A. velosa and A. calyptrata. Found the morels and others today after work. Went driving around town here, sacramento, in the business parks looking in barked planter areas. Morels were found here and there one or two at a time but they added up to enough for dinner.