Re: [MT] does a tic sit in the woods

  • Ronald & Julie Webster
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 17, 2013
      Ah yes, thank you for correcting.
      This one was so vicious, I was sure it had hopped on, instead of hanging on vegetation waiting for me to brushing up against.

      Julie in NW Oregon

      On Apr 17, 2013, at 5:29 , DSPAHR3D@... wrote:

      Ticks do not jump. They hang on vegetation with the three legs on one side while the three legs on the other side hang out in the air waiting for something to latch on to. Otherwise they simply crawl.