Quiet

  • Steve & Abi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8 4:17 AM
      Gosh it's been quiet on the list - is no one doing much?

      We have 2 girls in season here which is fun - NOT.

      Slate (NZCH Hermes Kitewing Slate) has finally got his brain organised
      enough to give us some very nice agility rounds. Just before Xmas he got his
      first ever top 10 placing, and has had a few more - culminating with 2 4th
      placings last weekend. Go the pony!

      Anyone got any news?

      Abi
    • K9 Capers (York)
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9 1:08 PM
        Well my little man - Schmurf (Raycris Pipssalio) recently passed his natural aptitude tests including getting top marks in his water test <BG> I was really, really pleased with him and was convinced he would fail the control aspect, as he does like to do his own thing when out in fields, bramble hedges, woods - er in fact anywhere <LOL>. I am going to look into doing some working tests but need a weeny bit more training - his or should I say my main focus at the moment is training to get into the Obedience ring for next season!
        But must admit it was great to watch him just do his instinctive stuff -including the point which had me impressed - you may gather that I am not really a 'gundog' type in terms of shooting, field trials etc and so know very little about the sport but Ray & Chris (his breeders) and Helen (Evans) are helping to educate me!

        Regards

        Tina

        K9 Capers (York)

        www.k9capers.com