Big Day

  • Steve & Abi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2005
      Well, the time has come to start saying goodbye to the little bratty
      puppies!

      Echo gets picked up this afternoon by his new owner - a vet. So Echo better
      do what he is told, cos vets can do stuff to puppies that we can't - like
      put the little sods to sleep!

      Then I have to put little Diesel on a plane to Christchurch later on today.
      I HATE putting puppies on planes - I always cry!

      Tomorrow I drive 2 pups to Auckland where they will be put on planes to
      Dunedin.

      Then it gets tricky...we constantly have to remember to change puppy count.
      No point looking for 8 pups when there are only 7!

      My little girl is a big wuss. When they get let out in the morning, she eats
      her brekkie and while the rest go hooning around the garden, Kiedis just
      sits at the puppy room door and yowls to be let back into the warm. Big
      sook!

      Abi xx