Reminder - Mummies Alive! chat

  • MummiesAlive@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1311 , Nov 13, 2004

      Mummies Alive! chat

      Date: Sunday, November 14, 2004
      Time: All Day

      Wanna get to know other members of this group? then please
      attend this chat! it seems like the only thing going on in this
      group is just allot of porn on posts if you wanna talk about
      Mummies Alive! then this is the chat!

      P.s
      I ask that no one goes into this chat to spam, put porn links or
      topics and no swearing please
      Thank you
    • MummiesAlive@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1311 of 1311 , Dec 1, 2005