Finally, a Mummies Alive Mailing List

  • Louis Kessler
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 1998
      Everyone,

      I know there are not yet many people on this new Mummies Alive - The
      Mailing List, but I did want to send out one message to see how it goes.

      First of all, thanks go to Alice who set up the mailing list and has agreed
      to be the listowner and moderator. If the membership of this list gets to
      be as big as I expect it may, then Alice has a big task ahead of her to
      keep everything in order, by weeding out inappropriate messages, and
      keeping the conversation on topic - that topic being of course Mummies
      Alive.

      I hope this mailing list will be used as a forum to announce Mummies Alive
      related news, fan website additions and changes, questions and answers
      about the show, and maybe even some inside info now and then about the
      show.

      I encourage everyone to remember that this will be a mailing list going to
      a lot of people. Please do not post personal messages here, but e-mail the
      people directly or go to the Mummies Alive chat room. Try to ensure that
      your postings will have a general interest to all Mummies Alive fans.

      This is my first experience with Onelist. It looks very user friendly and
      seems to have many features, including an ability to accumulate daily
      messages in digest form - which is excellent for people who do not want
      their mailbox filled with dozens of individual messages from this group.
      Hopefully the ads that Onelist includes will not be too annoying.

      So welcome all Mummies Alive fans! It will be nice sharing info with you!

      Louis Kessler (maintainer of SOMA site)
      http://www.concentric.net/~lkessler/smahome.shtml

      father of Brenna and Brittany
      (Brenna and Brittany's Mummies Alive Home Page):
      http://www.concentric.net/~lkessler/mummies.shtml