Mother tongue-based multilingual education

  • dzo@bisharat.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      A discussion of Mother tongue-based multilingual education (MTBMLE) in the Philippines. The title (below) is misleading, refering as I read it to the period under Ferdinand Marcos when school instruction was mainly in English, which resulted in less than optimal educational outcomes.

      Don

      Martial law and the miseducation of our youth | Inquirer Opinion

      http://opinion.inquirer.net/37222/martial-law-and-the-miseducation-of-our-youth

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T