"Bilingualism, language policies & educational strategies in Africa"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2004
      FYI, I've just posted a short article that may be of interest from a recent
      newsletter of the International Institute for Educational Policy on language
      policies and choice of language of instruction in Africa to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AfricanLanguages/message/168 . The entire
      newsletter (dated Jul-Sep 2003) which has a theme of "Planning education in
      multi-ethnic and multicultural societies" can be read at
      http://www.unesco.org/iiep/eng/newsletter/2003/jule03.pdf .

      Don Osborn
      Bisharat.net