Recognition of Prior learning_a training course_27-31 October 2008

  • Viorica Alexandru
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 4:49 AM
      Dear Colleagues,
      This is to let you know about our new training course to take place
      in Braila Romania, 27-31October 2008.

      It is a training opportunity for European adult educators,
      evaluators, training providers and related professions.

      The registration number on the EU in-service training database is
      RO-2008-083-003 under the title "ASSESSMENT TECHNIQUES LEADING TO
      PRIOR KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE RECOGNITION OF ADULT LEARNERS"
      http://ec.europa.eu/education/trainingdatabase/

      The cost of the course is 420 Eur which includes training, meals and
      accommodation. Those interested will be able to get a grant of up to
      1500 Eur from the LL National Agencies, if applications are submitted
      by teh 30th of June 2008.

      To pre-register and for further information on how to get a grant and
      where from, please contact Viorica Alexandru at viorica@...

      I thank you in advance for kindly letting the people around you know
      about this opportunity.
      Yours Sincerely,
      Viorica Alexandru