Re: Updates to wiki - "Universal Primary Education"

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2007
      Hi Troy - Very belated thanks for this. I added the URL for the
      Multilingual Education article to the links section on this group's
      homepage.

      I think that Wikipedia shouldn't be overlooked as an area to expand
      information on topics like pluriliteracy and language of instruction
      in multilingual societies. Thanks for working on this.

      I note that there are apparently no articles in Wikipedia yet on
      multilingual literacy (however termed).

      Don