Multilingual education in India

  • mkmlang
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2006
      Hello, I am Mahendra kumar Mishra, state Tribal Education
      Coordiinator in Orissa Primary Education Programme Authority,(OPEPA)
      Govt. of Orssa in the country of India.
      Orissa is a state havig 62 scheduled tribes and their linguistic
      diversity is a major challange to the education of tribal children
      since the language of instruction is Oriya , te state language.
      OPEPA has taken up some concrete programme through which we try to
      meet the challanges.
      I hope you will kindly see the web site:
      www.opepa.in/intervention/ SC/ST education
      to assess our activities.
      To know about me
      I wd request you to have a glance at my
      www.asgporissa.org/mahendra
      My area of interest is using folklore inmultilingual education.
      best wishes,
      mahendra mishra
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8 9:55 AM
        Hello Muhendra and welcome to the list. Your program sounds
        interesting and challenging. Unfortunately I can't access the webpage
        you gave us - can you verify that it is correct? Thanks in advance.

        Don Osborn

        --- In Multilingual_Literacy@yahoogroups.com, "mkmlang" <mkmlang@...>