Bilingualism: Language & Cognition 8(3)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2005
      FYI. I've missed several issues since 6(1) [message #264], but those
      interested can get the TOC's at the CUP website. (Fwd from the
      Linguist list)... DZO

      Date: 15-Nov-2005
      From: Joyce Reid <jreid@...>
      Subject: Bilingualism: Language and Cognition Vol 8, No 3 (2005)

      Publisher: Cambridge University Press
      http://us.cambridge.org

      Journal Title: Bilingualism: Language and Cognition
      Volume Number: 8
      Issue Number: 3
      Issue Date: December 2005

      Main Text:

      Optionality in non-native grammars: L2 acquisition of German
      constructions with absent expletives
      Aldona Sopata

      Within-language attention control in second language processing
      Marlene Taube-schiffnorman, Norman Segalowitz

      Articulatory suppression in language interpretation: Working memory
      capacity, dual tasking and word knowledge
      Francisca Padilla, Maria Teresa Bajo, Pedro Macizo

      Shared and separate meanings in the bilingual mental lexicon
      Yanping Dong, Shichun Gui, Brian Macwhinney

      Predictors of reading among Herero–English bilingual Namibian school
      children
      Kazuvire Veii, John Everatt

      Congruence and Welsh–English code-switching
      Margaret Deuchar

      A response to MacSwan (2005): Keeping the Matrix Language
      Janice l. Jake, Carol Myers-scotton, Steven Gross

      Remarks on Jake, Myers-Scotton and Gross's response: There is no
      "Matrix Language"
      Jeff Macswan

      Linguistic Field(s): Sociolinguistics
      Cognitive Science