RE: [M_L] Fwd: Language Policy & Education in the Philippines

  • skyman@elm79.fsnet.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2005
      Hi Christopher,
      You may find this useful:
      Kaplan, R. B. and Baldauf, R. B., Jr. (1999) Language Planning in Malawi, Mozambique and the Philippines. Clevedon: Multilingual Matters. 171 pp. ISBN 1-85359-444-X
      This volume covers the language situation in Malawi, Mozambique and the Philippines explaining the linguistic diversity, the historical and political contexts and the current situation, including language-in-education planning, the role of the media, the role of religion, and the roles of non-indigenous languages.
      Sincerely,
      'tope