Re: [M_L] New poll for Multilingual_Literacy

  • Donald Z. Osborn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2005
      Yahoogroups offers several features and this is just an experiment with one of
      them that I thought might be interesting to members of the group. It is an
      absolutely unscientific poll (and a little bit limited in the options one has
      in setting it up), but if you have a moment to participate, it will give us
      what should be some interesting perspectives on the group membership. DZO

      Quoting Multilingual_Literacy@yahoogroups.com: