Re: 4th Internat'l Conf. on 3rd Language Acquisition & Multilingualism

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2004
      Just a quick reminder and update re this conference. The call
      deadline is a little over a week away. In addition to the URL
      previously given, there is another webpage with conference info at
      http://www6.gencat.net/llengcat/noves/agenda/multilingualism.htm .
      (NB- I am not connected with the conference, so any questions should
      be directed to Claudine Brohy via the e-mail below)

      Also, for anyone who's counting, "pluriliteracy" now gets 9 hits on
      Google ("multiliteracy," which has more meanings, has 718).

      DZO

      --- In Multilingual_Literacy@yahoogroups.com, "Don Osborn" <dzo@b...>
      wrote:
      > This announcement may be of interest. I reposted from the Linguist
      > list; the URL for the conference announcement and CFP is
      > http://www.irdp.ch/l3/call_english.pdf
      >
      > Note mention of, among other topics also relevant to the subject
      area
      > of this list, "pluriliteracy." I must confess that this particular
      > formulation, though readily understood, is new to me (a quick
      search
      > with Google for pluriliteracy yielded exactly 3 hits including the
      > URL above).
      >
      > DZO
      >

      > Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 06:14:15 -0400 (EDT)
      > From: hufeisen <hufeisen@s...>
      > Subject: 4th International Conference on Third Language Acquisition
      > and Multilingualism
      >

      > 4th International Conference on Third Language Acquisition and
      > Multilingualism
      > Short Title: L3 Conference
      >
      > Date: 08-Sep-2005 - 10-Sep-2005
      > Location: Fribourg/Freiburg and Biel/Binee, Switzerland
      > Contact: Claudine Brohy
      > Contact Email: Claudine.Brohy@...
      >
      > Linguistic Sub-field: Applied Linguistics, Psycholinguistics,
      > Sociolinguistics, Translation, Neurolinguistics, Language
      Acquisition