Request: English & multilingualism in India

  • Donald Z. Osborn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2004
      The Journal of Language and Politics 3:1 (2004) has an article by E. Annamalai
      entitled "Nativization of English in India and its effect on multilingualism." I
      wondered if anyone has access to this article and can forward a summary. (I'm
      in a country where I don't have access to the journal or an ILL that can get
      it.) Thanks in advance.

      Don Osborn dzo@...