Support

  • Catherine Eltiste
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2000
      I know you are busy, but take a few minutes to read what this is about
      and
      if you feel like you can send them an encouraging e-mail message. Please
      do
      so.

      Subject: WALMART IS FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
      character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln

      For those of you that have not heard, Planned Parenthood is planning
      boycott of Walmart because Walmart will not sell Preven. Preven is being

      called the "day after" contraceptive. It is not a contraceptive. The egg

      will have already been fertilized. This is an abortion device and
      Walmart
      refuses to sell it. We know how much negative feedback they're
      getting!!!!!

      Planned Parenthood is asking all women and the men who agree with a
      woman's right to choose (to Kill) to boycott Walmart and to write them
      letting them know why they are being boycotted. Walmart officials gave
      an
      e-mail address for us to write to let them know we are glad they are
      standing for LIFE.

      The address is:
      letters@...
      In the subject line write: Preven

      Please forward this to others and let's let them know that the majority
      still supports right to life. We need to let the businesses know when
      they
      take a moral stand on an issue, they will be supported by the moral
      people.

      --
      HEAR ME>> http://www.pagoo.com/signature/cheltiste37