New Member

  • gen4irish
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14 11:00 PM
      Hi! Looking for descendents of Thomas Mullen b1836 in County
      Westmeath, son of John Mullen and Mary Burns Mullen. Came to USA
      around 1850 and worked on the railroad. Married Jane Gogarty in Salem,
      Marion County, IL in 1861 then moved on to Kansas in 1870. Thomas may
      have been a brother or cousin to Christopher Mullen who died at Newton,
      KS and Michael Mullen who died in 1895 in Nickerson, KS. Hope someone
      out there can connect! I would love to find out where in County
      Westmeath Thomas came from as I will be going to Ireland in the next
      couple of years.