Patrick Mullen m. to Hannah Pruitt

  • mullenrl
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2006
      Hi everyone! I'm not exactly new to this group but I haven't seen
      anything about my branch of the Mullen family here so I thought I'd
      take a shot in the dark. I've hit a big dead end and maybe someone
      here might know something or seen something in their research about
      Patrick Mullen or his wife Hannah Pruitt.

      They have connections in Ross County, Ohio and possibly earlier from
      Kentucky. Any help would be great as this is a huge block for this
      entire branch of the Mullen family.

      Thanks,
      Rich