new mullen researcher

  • gannibootis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2005
      Hello,

      I have just started researching my Mullen roots and have no info as
      of yet.

      I am looking for any information on a Milton T. Mullen.

      I do not know where or when he was born or died.

      He was married to a Sarah D. Delling.

      I am decended from a daughter of theirs, Nellie E. Mullen born 3-Aug-
      1872 in St. James Minn. who married Charles Henry Engelbracht.

      If any one has come accross any of these names I would be very happy
      to hear from you.

      Thank you very much,

      Mike