New Mullen (well, at least on my moms side) :)

  • airmat37@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2001
      Glad to see there is a research group started. My name is Kelly
      Hewitt Bascue. My mothers name is Diana Lorraine Mullen, born in St.
      Joseph MO. Her father was Howard Hewitt Mullen, also born in MO and
      his father was Eldon Halley Mullen born in Sheldon, IA and his father
      was Levi Hewitt Mullen. We are unsure where he was born. If anyone
      can give me any information or knows anyone who may be related.
      Please let me know. I'd appreciate the help.
      THanks,
      Kelly H. Bascue