New Member

  • TDEBR23@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2000
      Hello All:
      I am new to this site, but not new to Mullen researching! I'll
      start by listing some names, and maybe someone will see a connection.

      Hettie Mullen m. to Noah Wait.....AR
      James T. Mullen m. to Mary Shepherd....TN, AR, OK
      Henry S. Mullen m. Catherine Skipper....TN, AR
      Thomas Mullen m. Elizabeth Sutton......NC, TN, AR

      I have lots more info, but this is just a start.

      Lori
    • gen4irish
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2007
        Hi! Looking for descendents of Thomas Mullen b1836 in County
        Westmeath, son of John Mullen and Mary Burns Mullen. Came to USA
        around 1850 and worked on the railroad. Married Jane Gogarty in Salem,
        Marion County, IL in 1861 then moved on to Kansas in 1870. Thomas may
        have been a brother or cousin to Christopher Mullen who died at Newton,
        KS and Michael Mullen who died in 1895 in Nickerson, KS. Hope someone
        out there can connect! I would love to find out where in County
        Westmeath Thomas came from as I will be going to Ireland in the next
        couple of years.