- From: My NYC.gov News To: Sent: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 2:34 pm Subject: OEM Tip of the Week: Prevent the Spread of Flu April 27, 2009 THIS IS THEMessage 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2009View SourceFrom: My NYC.gov News <MyNYC@...>
Sent: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 2:34 pm
Subject: OEM Tip of the Week: Prevent the Spread of Flu
April 27, 2009THIS IS THE NYC.gov NEWS YOU REQUESTED FOR: OEM News & Events, Tip of the Week, and Emergency Tips, Updates, & Advisories OEM TIP OF THE WEEK: PREVENT THE SPREAD OF FLUWith recent reports of human swine flu in New York City, New Yorkers should take extra care to stay healthy and prevent the spread of any illness.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often, and especially after being out in public.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your arm - not your hand.
- Stay away from obviously sick people.
- Stay home if you are sick.
This is the NYC.gov news you requested for:
OEM News & Events, Tip of the Week; Emergency Tips, Updates, & Advisories; and General New York City News and EventsTo unsubscribe please go to this link:
https://www.nyc.gov/portal/signin.jspComment on this news service:
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE!