JAMAT - DEBATE.

  • Banglar Islam
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      http://www.mukto-mona.com/Articles/fatemolla/debate_jamat290907.htm

      GREAT DEBATE : IS JAMAT DEMOCRATIC?

      A debate between S A Hannan and Fatemolla

      Published on September 30, 2007

      Mukto-mona believes that personal opinions without backing of documents and analyses don't serve any purpose rather helps violence and hatred. Mukto-mona inspires and insists on civil, documented and informed debates on important issues that impact human lives. This is the best thing an Internet Website and Discussion Forum can do.

      In recent years it has been increasingly important to assess if Jamat-E Islami Bangladesh (and likes in other countries) is democratic or not.

      This debate sheds light on this from informed opposing views.

      Meet the Authors: Shah Abdul Hannan, and Hasan Mahmud (fatemolla)
      S A Hannan's Argument Jamat is a democratic force
      fatemolla's objections Objections to Sir Hannan's Case for calling Jamat a democratic force
      S A Hannan's Reply On Sayyid Mawdudi to form a proper view about his stand on democracy.
      fatemolla's rebuttal Sayyid Mawdudi's word is proven to be world's strongest anti-democratic force.

      S A Hannan's final Argument When I was in Lahore and I found Maududi a very nice person and scholar.
      fatemolla's closing statement I�m not here to malign him personally. But his stand makes him and Jamat indigenously anti-democratic.