Mukto-Mona Call for Articles for Darwin Day

  • Mehul Kamdar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 3:56 PM
      Dear Members,

      As we enter 2007, a landmark celebration that Mukto-Mona observes,
      Darwin Day, is fast approaching on Feb 12th 2007. This year, too, we
      shall have a special page on our website to celebrate this humanist
      festival. And, as we always do, we request you to please send in your
      articles for the occasion.

      Last year, our special page was supported by some of the foremost
      universities in the USA and by articles that drew the attention of a
      vast number of readers from around the world. This is due to the
      efforts of the members who sent in particularly fine articles written
      with special care.

      We know that we could look forward to the same enthusiasm this year
      as well and hope to give the world another special treat when it sees
      the product of the very special minds that write and participate in
      discussions here. Our deadline for receiving articles for the
      occasion is February the 8th.

      With thanks in advance and looking forward to receiving your best
      efforts on the occasion,

      Mukto-Mona Moderation Team