YABAB Cultural Talent Show (June 20)

  • mahbubkhan@ieee.org ,
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2004

      YABAB

      Cultural Talent Show

      <<<REFLECTIONS>>>

      We, the youths and kids of the Bay Area Bangladesh Community are inviting our parents, friends, relatives, well-wishers, and our whole community to our first Annual Cultural Talent show of YABAB, as per the following:

      1. Date:  June 20, 2004, Sunday.

      2. Time:  3:00 PM to 7:00 PM

      3. Location:  Mission High School Auditorium, 41717 Palm Avenue, Fremont, CA, USA

      4. Program Theme:   REFLECTIONS.

      Ticket per person $5. Children under 3 are free. Donations are welcome. Please purchase your tickets in advance. You can purchase your tickets from the contact persons given below.

      Please keep that evening open for some wonderful time with your beloved Youths and kids. You will be pleased to see the high quality entertaining cultural talent show that your kids will present. We need your love and affection and all the encouragement. Please plan to attend. We will be delighted if you can come. Please come.

      Contact persons:

      Tonima Khan,  e-mail: khanshahreen@...,  408-274-9525

      Lia Ali,  e-mail: THEneed2shakeit@...,  925-216-8159

      Madhury Khan,  e-mail: madhurykhan@...,  510-710-9249

      Imrul Mazid,  e-mail: im_thinker@...,  415-898-3798

      Officers of YABAB  (Youths Association of Bay Area Bangladeshis)

      Silicon Valley, California, USA