Re: Worship

  • Shampaan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001

      Fatemolla Fatemolla wrote:

      > Thanks and a productive ( kids are not relevant) happy new year to
      >you.

      Dear Fatemollah,

      Thankyou for your greetings.

      > Thanks for your input. You mentioned so many similar verses from
      other
      > religion.
      >
      > Are they used in worship today, day and night?

      Dear Fatemolla,

      To the best of my knowledge, the scriptures are very similar around
      the world within every religion itself. Just in the monestaries
      alone, they are being read day and night, and many more places. But
      monestaries, I have been inside and discussed with scholarly priests,
      so I can confirm. I try hard NOT to speak of things I am totally
      unaware of. When I have a doubt, I mention it. When I do not know, I
      ask.

      > If they are, I don't know how they help in spirituality, meditation
      and
      > worship.

      Fatemollah, if you do not know, you ask. Instead of making rather
      firm assertions, that was not free of scorns.

      Your message which initiated the discussion, did not have "burn,
      kill" words from yourself. But, in the manner you were being
      hypocritical, was no less scornful, surely no ethics of atheism
      appreciates such remark, with a specifically uncorroborated slanted
      assertion.

      However, we all make mistakes, I do more than many. If you could
      correct me, I will thank you even more.

      I wish you a happy new year and many more to come, productive as you wish
      them to be.

      Thankfully,
      Shampan