Rocky Raccoon

  • Ben Holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      The (Feb 4, 2012) Rocky Raccoon 100-miler and 50-miler is filling up.  Joe Prusaitis (the RD) emailed me this morning and said that the park caps the run at 750, and he's at a total of 700 entries, right now.  (He’s partial to us Trail Nerds and Mud Babes).
      If you’ve ever thought of doing a 100-miler or 50M, this is the one to start with.  This race has wonderful aid station support, a runnable and forgiving course, and a terrific Race Director and staff.   I’ve had six 100-mile (un-paced) finishes there, with four of those being under 24 hours.  Hell, if I can do it, you can!
      Happy trails,
      Ben