Any updates coming soon?

  • clearskyken
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2009
      With MBSP just over a month away, any updates? Vendors, activities, etc.?

      Thanks, Ken
    • Pat Jarrott
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2009
        Re: [MtBachelorStarParty] Any updates coming soon? Hi Ken,
        We will be have some venders. I don’t have the list at this moment but will hopefully next week we will have  that and other updates ironed out.
        Thanks for your patience.
        Pat