Re: [MtBachelorStarParty] Facebook changes

  • Larry Cerullo or Maryann Cerullo
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2012
      The page looks good, Dennis.  Thank you!

      I added a facebook link to the web page as well as the counter on the bottom of the page. Changed up the facebook page a little to accommodate the new format, found a couple of pictures that fit the two requirements fairly well. If you have other suggested photos, let me know. Hope to get more on the web site this weekend. Thanks for photos Tracy !! :-)

      Dennis

      No virus found in this message.