Looking for some local help

  • Cudaman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
      Hi there. I've been given an amazing chance to use for some time a Meade ETX 125 scope. However, upon getting this thing open and looking at it, I'm finding I'm well out of my league here. It's so far above my current scope I've no idea how or where to start with this thing. Let alone how to get it started up and rolling right. I'm scared to death to do something wrong with it. The last time it was fired up was at the factory for a complete tune up prior to me getting it. Is there anyone local to me here in Boring Oregon...Yes,,,,thats right and not a typo..it's really called Boring...that might be of some help in getting this set up and might be willing to teach me how to use this?

      I can be contacted via email nwcudaman@... or via phone 971-645-9063.

      Lucky for me for now the clouds are out so I'm not going crazy...Yet.

      Thank you all.

      Dana
    • Pat Jarrott
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2010
        Re: [MtBachelorStarParty] Looking for some local help Hi Dana,
        I don’t think you will get as much help on the MBSP as you would at a club like Night Sky 45
        NightSky45@yahoogroups.com
        That’s our email address, give that a shot.
        Pat

        I can be contacted via email nwcudaman@... <mailto:nwcudaman%40earthlink.net>  or via phone 971-645-9063.