The blank worked for me ;) On Sunday, May 17, 2015 2:46 PM, "Barry Levine barrylevine@... [MouthpieceWork]"rogcros
Unless the mouthpiece was grossly asymmetrical, I don't understand why it could not be used as a blank. I have purchased some cheap Chinese plasticmoeaaron
New visitors/members may want to check out the Files-Grouped Posts area first. You can download, print and read the first 800 message posts to get up to speed.
Also be sure to check out the extensive list of mouthpiece-related Links, Files and Photos.
For some basic "kit" information, see the Mouthpiece_Tools.xls file in the Files - Tools area of this site.
Check out our spin-off site at: http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/MouthpieceWork2_Acoustics/
Welcome! Keith Bradbury (aka MojoBari) - Moderator/Owner
- Mar 13, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.