Re: Master Link

  • Thier
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
      --- In MouthpieceWork@yahoogroups.com, "Voss, Matthew" <matthew.voss@...> wrote:

      > My guess is the "new" Tonemaster from Babbitt is probably the closest you'll get for the least $$$.

      Ok, thanks matthew ! It's a bit the aswer I hoped. I considered also the NY model with a bigger chamber....
    • Thier
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
        --- In MouthpieceWork@yahoogroups.com, STEVE GOODSON <saxgourmet@...> wrote:

        > take a look at the Blues Blaster mouthpiece at www.nationofmusic.com
        >

        > On May 29, 2010, at 12:04 PM, Voss, Matthew wrote:
        >
        > > My guess is the "new" Tonemaster from Babbitt is probably the
        > > closest you'll get for the least $$$.
        > >
        > > Do not include private or personal financial information in your
        > > email correspondence unless you are utilizing the Sterling secure
        > > email server. To send a secure email, go to http://www.sterlingnationalbank.com/

        > > ! Groups Links

        Thaks but I want a plated mpc... ;-)
      • Sakshama Koloski
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 4, 2010
          Probably the best choice would be Vintage Goldbeck that you can buy on ebay if you wait for it and rarely goes over $80. It is spot on same as Master Link.
          Good luck,

          On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 8:05 PM, Thier <saxi54@...> wrote:

          --- In MouthpieceWork@yahoogroups.com, STEVE GOODSON <saxgourmet@...> wrote:

          > take a look at the Blues Blaster mouthpiece at www.nationofmusic.com
          >

          > On May 29, 2010, at 12:04 PM, Voss, Matthew wrote:
          >
          > > My guess is the "new" Tonemaster from Babbitt is probably the
          > > closest you'll get for the least $$$.
          > >
          > > Do not include private or personal financial information in your
          > > email correspondence unless you are utilizing the Sterling secure
          > > email server. To send a secure email, go to http://www.sterlingnationalbank.com/

          > > ! Groups Links

          Thaks but I want a plated mpc... ;-)

          --