Cream colored epoxy

  • Keith Bradbury
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2002
      Anyone know of a cream colored epoxy that would work for a "white" Tonalin
      mouthpiece repair?

      =====
      Hear me at http://www.geocities.com/kwbradbury/MojoCD.html
      We are popular across the nation at Swingtop40.com!

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • FritzWhitney
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2002
        Maybe mixing some poweder that you have found of the correct color
        into a clear epoxy...

        Maybe you have a Tonalin that is beyond hope that you can grind into
        powder...

        Fritz