Mothers for Liberty Website Homepage

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
      Well ladies ... its been a long time in the making and far from
      complete... but we've put our toe in the water and we'll be diving
      into the deep end shortly.

      Check out our Mothers for Liberty website homepage at:
      http://www.mothersforliberty.com and then feel free to post your
      questions and suggestions here for discussion/review.

      We'll also be working on The Mothers Institute website which will
      have a similar appearance - as the sites (and their purpose)
      are "companions in the cause".

      We've got a Mothers for Liberty online publication in the works as
      well ... any writers, artists, advertising sales reps in our midst?
      If so, please contact me and we'll see how your time and talents can
      fit in!

      These are exciting (and productive) times ... with July 4th being the
      target date for a couple of items.

      I'll keep ya posted!

      Jan
    • Mellony Burlison
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007
        Jan,

        I love the site so far, and the quote is perfect!

        Thanks for your hard work!!!!

        Mellony

      • Jan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
          Mellony wrote: Jan, I love the site so far, and the quote is perfect!
          Thanks for your hard work!!!!
          --------

          Thanks Mellony ... always great to get positive feedback!

          Jan