My Apologies...

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2006
      All,

      My apologies for not posting regularly over the past few months. In
      November 2005, I was appointed Interim Director of the Libertarian
      Party of Illinois and officially appointed Executive Director of the
      LPI in January 2006. Seems I have been meeting myself coming and going.
      Its been exciting, challenging, frustrating, rewarding and a bit
      daunting at times, but things are starting to take shape, make sense
      and hopefully run a little smoother than the Party has experienced in
      the recent past.

      That being said ... I should soon have a little more time to call my
      own and look forward to posting, responding and enjoying the
      informative exchanges we Mothers for Liberty have shared since this
      yahoo group's inception.

      Jan
    • Kathy Lewis
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2006
        Jan <libertyjan@...> wrote:
        All,

        My apologies for not posting regularly over the past few months. In
        November 2005, I was appointed Interim Director of the Libertarian
        Party of Illinois and officially appointed Executive Director of the
        LPI in January 2006. Seems I have been meeting myself coming and going.
        Its been exciting, challenging, frustrating, rewarding and a bit
        daunting at times, but things are starting to take shape, make sense
        and hopefully run a little smoother than the Party has experienced in
        the recent past.

        That being said ... I should soon have a little more time to call my
        own and look forward to posting, responding and enjoying the
        informative exchanges we Mothers for Liberty have shared since this
        yahoo group's inception.

        Jan

        Libertarian partyParty ideasBirthday party ideas
        Libertarian