Unplugged Educators Radio!

  • Laurette Lynn
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2010
      Friends...

      This Sunday night, August 8th at 10:pm I am launching a new Web Radio show called "Unplugged Educators".   This is a show for the Home Educator, the Unschooler, the Homeschooler... the Independent Educator... the active parent and anyone interested in "Unplugging" from the mainstream or the 'status quo' of compulsory behavior.    I will be co-hosting the show with my friend Mellisa, a fellow Unplugged Mom!   We intend to have fun, learn, grow, teach, listen, talk and create an audio community of unplugged friends!

      We would love for you to be a part of it!  Please tune in and listen!

      Don't worry if you aren't able to make it on time!  The show will be archived so you can listen on your computer anytime you like!

      Here is the link to the site for the first show:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/unplugged-educators

      The archive and all subsequent shows will be available on our site: http://www.unpluggededucators.com/

      Thanks in advance!  :)

      Be Well,
      Laurette Lynn
      Motivational Speaker

      "...discovering the audacity to be happy healthy and unplugged."

    • libertyjan2005
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 9, 2010
        Laurette,

        Sorry I missed your first program ... hope it was well received! Will definitely check out the archives soon.

        BTW, feel free to post a reminder here before the next program airs and keep us posted on your topics, guests, etc...

        Jan
        ---------------

        Laurette wrote: Friends... This Sunday night, August 8th at 10:pm I am launching a new Web Radio show called "Unplugged Educators". This is a show for the Home Educator, the Unschooler, the Homeschooler... the Independent Educator... the active parent and anyone interested in "Unplugging" from the mainstream or the 'status quo' of compulsory behavior. I will be co-hosting the show with my friend Mellisa, a fellow Unplugged Mom! We intend to have fun, learn, grow, teach, listen,

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 9, 2010
            Laurette ... now fun! I would love to be a guest on your program. Just give me a heads up when you'd like to have me on.

            Jan

            Laurette wrote: No problem Jan :) you can listen at your convenience here: www.unpluggededucators.com :)

            Hope to have you on the show sometime!!!

            Jan wrote: Laurette, Sorry I missed your first program ... hope it was well received! Will definitely check out the archives soon.

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 9, 2010
              Make that "how fun" :-)

              Jan wrote: Laurette ... now fun! I would love to be a guest on your program. Just give me a heads up when you'd like to have me on.