Re: The Libertarian Woman Update and Invite

  • libertyjan2005
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 4, 2010
      Just a quick update and invite regarding The Libertarian Woman Social Networking Site ...

      1) Our membership total is now 56.
      2) We have new posts in several of our groups including Libertarian Motherhood, For the Candidate's Wife/Significant Other, and Libertarian Women Candidates & Campaigns.
      3) We have updates on Michael Badnarik's health (since his heart attack in December).
      4) We're hoping more of you Mothers for Liberty members here will find our Libertarian Woman Social Networking Site of interest and value at: http://thelibertarianwoman.ning.com/

      Jan

      Jan wrote: The Libertarian Woman site now has 46 members, 7 groups, and a growing number of interesting videos, photos, blogs, and discussion threads. Come join us at: http://thelibertarianwoman.ning.com/