Re: Thought for the Day vs Quote of the Week

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2009
      Glad you liked the quote Sharon. It reminds me of another Chinese Proverb I've heard before ...

      "One generation plants the trees; another gets the shade."

      Jan

      simkidone wrote: This quote definitely makes you think. Your own actions can provide for immediate results, long-term results or ever-lasting results that have a direct affect on your childrens' lives.

      Great quote! :)

      Jan wrote:

      If you think in seasons, plant cereals. If you think in decades, plant trees. If you think in centuries, educate your children.

      - Chinese Proverb